The Safety of Our Officers and Our Clients, is Patriot’s main concern during these tough times. Facial Masks and Hand Sanitizer have been issued to all Officers. The Facial Mask is now a part of Patriot’s Uniform Requirements and all must be in compliance. As Texas reopens, Counties are issuing Mandates that require persons to wear a mask in public. Results for not following the Mandate, include fines and possible jail time. The Sanitizer issued comes in a refillable bottle that should not be thrown away. Instead, please call the Patriot Office at (409)727-4944 for refills. Hand Sanitizer should be on all Officers in addition to the mask.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash and immediately wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol. Learn more about coughing and sneezing etiquette on the CDC website.
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces such as workstations, keyboards, telephones, handrails, and doorknobs. Dirty surfaces can be cleaned with soap and water prior to disinfection.
- Avoid using other employees’ phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment, when possible. If necessary, clean and disinfect them before and after use.
- Practice social distancing by avoiding large gatherings and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters) from others when possible.