The Safety of Our Officers and Our Clients, is Patriot’s main concern during these tough times. Facial Masks and Hand Sanitizer have been issued to all Officers. The Facial Mask is now a part of Patriot’s Uniform Requirements and all must be in compliance. As Texas reopens, Counties are issuing Mandates that require persons to wear a mask in public. Results for not following the Mandate, include fines and possible jail time. The Sanitizer issued comes in a refillable bottle that should not be thrown away. Instead, please call the Patriot Office at (409)727-4944 for refills. Hand Sanitizer should be on all Officers in addition to the mask.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash and immediately wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol. Learn more about coughing and sneezing etiquette on the CDC website.
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces such as workstations, keyboards, telephones, handrails, and doorknobs. Dirty surfaces can be cleaned with soap and water prior to disinfection.
- Avoid using other employees’ phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment, when possible. If necessary, clean and disinfect them before and after use.
- Practice social distancing by avoiding large gatherings and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters) from others when possible.
Current Pay Schedule 2021
1/22 – 01/01-01/07 — 01/08-01/14
The Emergency Services Sector (ESS) is a community of millions of highly-skilled, trained personnel, along with the physical and cyber resources, that provide a wide range of prevention, preparedness, response, and recovery services during both day-to-day operations and incident response. The ESS includes geographically distributed facilities and equipment in both paid and volunteer capacities organized primarily at the federal, state, local, tribal, and territorial levels of government, such as city police departments and fire stations, county sheriff’s offices, Department of Defense police and fire departments, and town public works departments. The ESS also includes private sector resources, such as industrial fire departments, private security organizations, and private emergency medical services providers.
Make sure you are taking advantage of your Free FinFit Benefit! Your FinFit benefit provides you valuable resources and tools that could be beneficial during these volatile times. As we all navigate through COVID-19 and its impact, it is important that we plan accordingly and manage household finances as closely as possible and a lot of these tools will help you do just that. Below is a list of resources that could be helpful now and for continued growth around your finances.
Become a FinFit Member
I invite each of you to create your FinFit membership right away and begin taking advantage of all of the financial tools and resources now available to you.
Register Immediately Using Our Company Link : https://myfinfit.com/
A Personalized Financial Assessment
FREE Financial Counseling
FREE Coupon Vault with tons of savings for our members
FREE Financial Calculators
A smarter alternative to 401(k) loans, payday loans and payroll advances
FREE Budgeting/Money Management Tool: Moneyview
Over 40 FREE Financial Education classes available
Student Loan Consolidation/Refinancing Service
COVID-19 Resource Center
Want to see how it works? Watch the video below!
A Benefit Announcement is attached to this email with more information.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our FinFit benefit specialist who is copied on this email.
Customer Service: 1 (888) 928-7248 / Open Monday-Friday 8am-9pm EST