ALL TIMESHEETS ARE DUE BY FRIDAY @ 10:00 AM
We are relocating the Houston Office to 2400 Augusta Suite #329.
The Office will be moved on March 30, 2021 and up and running on the 31st.
Gov. Abbott has issued an Executive Order opening Texas back up 100% HOWEVER, Our officers NEED to continue to wear their mask while on duty.
The Safety of Our Officers and Our Clients, is Patriot’s main concern during these tough times. Facial Masks and Hand Sanitizer have been issued to all Officers. The Facial Mask is now a part of Patriot’s Uniform Requirements and all must be in compliance. As Texas reopens, Counties are issuing Mandates that require persons to wear a mask in public. Results for not following the Mandate, include fines and possible jail time. The Sanitizer issued comes in a refillable bottle that should not be thrown away. Instead, please call the Patriot Office at (409)727-4944 for refills. Hand Sanitizer should be on all Officers in addition to the mask.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash and immediately wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol. Learn more about coughing and sneezing etiquette on the CDC website.
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces such as workstations, keyboards, telephones, handrails, and doorknobs. Dirty surfaces can be cleaned with soap and water prior to disinfection.
- Avoid using other employees’ phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment, when possible. If necessary, clean and disinfect them before and after use.
- Practice social distancing by avoiding large gatherings and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters) from others when possible.
The Emergency Services Sector (ESS) is a community of millions of highly-skilled, trained personnel, along with the physical and cyber resources, that provide a wide range of prevention, preparedness, response, and recovery services during both day-to-day operations and incident response. The ESS includes geographically distributed facilities and equipment in both paid and volunteer capacities organized primarily at the federal, state, local, tribal, and territorial levels of government, such as city police departments and fire stations, county sheriff’s offices, Department of Defense police and fire departments, and town public works departments. The ESS also includes private sector resources, such as industrial fire departments, private security organizations, and private emergency medical services providers.
Learn about this exciting FREE program you have with your employee benefits package!
Earn rewards and cash them in for Amazon gift cards or cool merch, all while gaining your financial independence. With your FinFit Financial Wellness benefit, you now have access to educational tools and resources to help you live a more financially secure life!
We know finances aren’t the most exciting subject to most people, but now thanks to your employer, you’re only minutes away from financial freedom and a wealth of benefits!
Check out our exciting tools including:
Summer vacation is right around the corner - let FinFit help you make your vacation dreams come true.
Don’t Wait! Create your membership today and earn $10 just for signing up:
Have Questions about how the program works?
Customer Service: 888-928-7248
1 FinFit Employer Study, 2017
2 FinFit’s Financial Wellness Program, which includes educational content, a financial assessment and a financial dashboard, are free to registered members. Loans and other ancillary services offered may incur fees and/or interest. All fees will be disclosed prior to entering into any agreements.
3 Loans subject to credit approval
Please add FinFit@FinFitNow.com to your address book to ensure information pertaining to your FinFit Financial Wellness benefit makes it to your inbox.
This email advertisement was sent to: %%emailaddr%%
This email was sent by: FinFit
FinFit Loans are issued by Celtic Bank, a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank, Member FDIC.
Residents of Colorado, Connecticut, Iowa, Vermont, Nevada, West Virginia and Massachusetts are not eligible for loans. This does not constitute an offer or solicitation for loan products to residents of those states.
FinFit is a proud member of the Center for Financial Services Innovation (CFSI) Financial Health Network, made up of organizations committed to improving financial health for all Americans.
Copyright © 2021. All Rights Reserved.